Saturday, March 4, 2017

Ejen Ali Season 1 Episode 13 (Final) Simple Review

Assalammualaikum & Hye Agent Ali's fans! :)



Yesterday, after working hours, watching this superb animation at the office. But I was a lil bit embarrassed. Why? I'll explain later. 😂😝😄


It's my second time reviewing this. You guys can read my first review here:
Ejen Ali - Beyond Expectation

It's in Malay but this time, I'm being 'professional'. Lol

Basically, the Season 1 leaves us hanging with Uno & Jenny's escape. Hoping for the villains' backstories in season 2. Want to know badly what actually happened to Uno after the Protokol Gegas thing. How did he survive? And Jenny, is she just a partner in crime to Uno, or is she as well has dark story involving MATA? So many things left unsaid. Waiting is a kind of heart torturing. I hope they will come up with Season 2 'shortly'. Lol


I'm also pretty sure that Beserk Override that Ali went through with the IRIS like Haziq Izzuddin mentioned in his review for episode 13 will be explained in Season 2. It was IRIS controlling Ali, not otherwise. It's a new thing involving IRIS that maybe will be explained in the next season. Maybe it's connected to his emotional state. 


You can find his review in the link below:



Ali requested for a last time 'meeting' with the IRIS since it will be delivered to HQ for testing. And Ali will live his life as usual. 

Ps: Baru nak fefeeling, tapi General Rama dah potong stim. Hahaha :D



Here we go! In the last scene, Ali literally is MEANT to be with IRIS. I love how General Rama reacts to this! He still doesn't have enough reliance towards Ali being an agent. Lol 😂😂😂

After I saw the IRIS (IRIS overtook Ali's body) breaking Uno's left 'arm', that's when I realized that his 'arm' was a robotic arm. 😉😉

Kudos to Wau Animation! For a mature, superb & dark story line although their target audiences are kids and teenagers! Even the scripts and jokes are awesome and clever. All the criteria I mentioned is what makes Ejen Ali different from Upin Ipin and Boboiboy; which are meant for children only... :D

Well, here's the reason I feel embarrassed:
My colleagues in the office have been laughing to me saying that I'm OLD already to watch 'cartoon'. BTW, I'm 26 this year. But I don't care. I really don't care! Different people has different things they like. Celebrate the similarities, respect the differences. That's all! 😍😁😱

Nevertheless, a million applause to Wauriors! Can't wait for Season 2! Ok, I'm old enough to watch cartoon. Old enough. I admit it! 😜😝

Last but not least;
Please subscribe to my channel as I'll come up with more Ejen Ali parody videos in the future! Stay tuned! Just search for my username: Aurora S. ;)

Have you watch Ejen Ali - Pencuri Hati feat. Ayda Jebat FANMADE MV (Reminiscing) PARODY?



The number of likes is increasing! Thanks for the 500++ likes and 140K views! BIG thanks for those who already liked, commented and subscribed! You guys are Wausome (lol)! Never thought that I'll gain many likes and views. BUT...

*The video has copyright issue reported by Media Prima. Just lets hope they won't take down the video.

Until next time. Thanks for reading! ;)
Photobucket

No comments: